Lovely to meet you and welcome to Cotswold Connected!
I thought I'd take this opportunity, my first blog post, to introduce myself. I'm sure you don't want an essay so I've detailed my top 10 facts below. I hope some make you laugh, maybe question my sanity but ultimately, I hope these give you a glimpse into Katie, the person behind the business.
1. Born and bred in the Cotswolds, I now live in a house that's been in my family for 5 generations. As you can probably tell family means a lot to me!
2. I have two little assistants in the form of gorgeous rescue house rabbits - don't worry I didn't let them drink tequila and the hats fell off shortly after this photo!
3. I skydived over the Swiss Alps from a helicopter while strapped to a Hungarian!
4. I'm planning to visit every country in Europe by my 30th Birthday. I'm just over half way through the list currently.
5. Pasta is my favourite food. I could and often do, eat it every day, much to my family's bewilderment.
6. Some say I was a deprived child (not really), but to this day I have never tried Coca-Cola or Haribo. Not once!
7. Through modelling I have been on the front cover of a wedding magazine! Seeing yourself on a shop magazine rack is the most bizarre feeling! I featured within two editions of this magazine, have modelled for an international drinks brand and also model for photography courses.
8. Jane Austen is my favourite author. She will always remain an inspiration, going against the 'status-quo' throughout her life.
9. Purple is my favourite colour - that I'm sure you could tell already.
10. When I'm not working my social media magic I can often be found gardening. I take great pride in my cottage garden!